This website is run by Clive for Leader, a campaign group supporting Clive Lewis in the 2019 Labour Party leadership contest. The data controller is Transform to Win Ltd, UK company number 12385312. We can be contacted on [email protected]
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Email address
• Phone number
• Trade union
• Skills and other volunteering information
The personal information is provided to us directly by you when you sign up to support the campaign.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected], clicking the Unsubscribe button in any email we send to you, or indicting your wish to opt out in response to other forms of communication such as text messages.
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you with campaign updates using the contact methods you have chosen, including emails, and from time to time phone calls and text messages. We may send policy information, event information, requests for donations or other relevant material.
Your information is securely stored in our supporter database, which is protected by relevant security measures.
We keep your information for as long as you are subscribed to the list. We will dispose of your information if you unsubscribe or ask us to do so.
This website uses Google Analytics for the collection of web traffic statistics, and this service requires cookies in order to function. You can opt out of Google Analytics here.
Embedded third-party sites, such as Youtube videos, may set their own cookies.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113